Yingpingu's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Ranks

2 posters

Go down

Pokémon Ranks Empty Pokémon Ranks

Post  KingLancelotX 26th August 2010, 12:53 am

Pokémon Ranks!


On the 25th of August 2011, me and Yingpingu have planned and added new ranks for everyone to get. This means more milestones for everyone to achieve! Very Happy

Top 5 non-specialist posters, as of January 2012:
  1. Saz (3)
  2. Chess1242 (3)
  3. Captain Scizor (2)
  4. Howlerd (2)
  5. JR Death King (ZERO...)


Get posting! Suspect


Last edited by Yingpingu on 5th February 2012, 1:15 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Wake up)

———————————————

Pokémon Ranks Ani395MSKingLancelot!Account is used by Queen Lancelot the Bulbasaur.

KingLancelotX
KingLancelotX
Very Important Piplup
Very Important Piplup

Male Join date : 2009-06-23
Posts : 27
Location : South Pole XD

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Ranks Empty Indeed...

Post  Yingpingu 26th August 2010, 12:57 am

KingLancelotX wrote:
Today me and Yingpingu have added new ranks for everyone to get. This means more milestones for everyone to achieve! Very Happy

Indeed! While we originally had about 15 of them, we now have several more! These ranks are not easy to get, and they will need extra consideration to get! Get posting! Very Happy

I will consider updating the ranks again for this year (2011) to make them much neater and to sort them out for a change. Stay tuned Cool


Last edited by Yingpingu on 6th January 2011, 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Small cleanup.)

———————————————
Yingpingu
Yingpingu
Yingpingu
Cynda-King
Cynda-King

Male Join date : 2009-06-23
Posts : 78
Location : In ur computer, haxing ur software. Joking!

https://yingpingu.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Ranks Empty THIS OFFICAL POST = 1337 posts

Post  KingLancelotX 19th December 2010, 1:23 am

Yingpingu wrote:Indeed! While we originally had about 15 of them, we now have several more! These ranks are not easy to get, and they will need extra consideration to get! Get posting! Very Happy

I am posting. Very Happy


Last edited by KingLancelotX on 19th December 2010, 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spam)

———————————————

Pokémon Ranks Ani395MSKingLancelot!Account is used by Queen Lancelot the Bulbasaur.

KingLancelotX
KingLancelotX
Very Important Piplup
Very Important Piplup

Male Join date : 2009-06-23
Posts : 27
Location : South Pole XD

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Ranks Empty Nub

Post  Yingpingu 20th December 2010, 12:55 am

KingLancelotX wrote:
Yingpingu wrote:Indeed! While we originally had about 15 of them, we now have several more! These ranks are not easy to get, and they will need extra consideration to get! Get posting! Very Happy

I am posting. Very Happy

You're allready a V.I.P, so that doesn't count, how many times do I have to repeat this? Mad

———————————————
Yingpingu
Yingpingu
Yingpingu
Cynda-King
Cynda-King

Male Join date : 2009-06-23
Posts : 78
Location : In ur computer, haxing ur software. Joking!

https://yingpingu.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Ranks Empty eh?

Post  KingLancelotX 6th January 2011, 6:48 am

Yingpingu wrote:
You're allready a V.I.P, so that doesn't count, how many times do I have to repeat this? Mad
Blah. Rolling Eyes

Yingpingu wrote:I will consider updating the ranks again for this year (2011) to make them much neater and to sort them out for a change. Stay tuned Cool
Ok. Just don't mess it up.

———————————————

Pokémon Ranks Ani395MSKingLancelot!Account is used by Queen Lancelot the Bulbasaur.

KingLancelotX
KingLancelotX
Very Important Piplup
Very Important Piplup

Male Join date : 2009-06-23
Posts : 27
Location : South Pole XD

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Ranks Empty Re: Pokémon Ranks

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum